Thursday, March 12, 2015

Initial Zipper Pouch

Products seen: Essie 'bikini so teeny' | Dior Addict Lipstick 'Charmante' 437 |
 Demeter Perfume Roll On 'Cherry Blossom' | Burt's Bees Lip Shine 'Flutter'
Hello everyone,
today I tried my first sewing project with a zipper. To be honest, I've been a bit afraid of integrating a zipper into my projects - it seemed a little complicated - but I finally sewed together a pouch! With the help of this tutorial (easy to understand with step-to-step instructions), I managed to put together a zipper pouch and modified it by adding an initial (this pouch was for my friend actually).

Won't you try a zipper project, too?
It's easier than it appears to be! Personalize it by adding an initial like I did, or just add beads, bows, ruffles, tassels...there are endless options.
 
What do you think? Don't be afraid to try new things - more doors will pop up if you open your heart and mind to yet to be discovered territories.

No comments:

Post a Comment