Saturday, February 14, 2015

Message Hearts Tutorial | Valentine's Day

Hello Lovebirds!
Today is THAT day again: Some love it, some hate it. Well, I honestly belong to the people who actually like Valentine's Day. (I don't have a boyfriend though...haha). Even so, I personally think that Valentine's Day is a day full of spreading and giving love, not only to your partner, but also to your friends. I'm one of those girls who likes to give rather than receive something, so I thought that maybe you feel the same, but doesn't know what exactly to give your friend or lover. That's why I prepared a lovely tutorial for you, so read on!
Just follow the steps down below:


Easy, right? It's also really quick to make and you can whip up a bunch of these message / conversation hearts in no time! My paper had already some words printed on it (I got the paper from Korea), but of course you could write down something on the outside too! The messages you put inside mustn't only contain some love confessions, but also coupons for a fun day with your friend. Or, you can insert a small candy or sweets inside - the possibilities are endless!

What about it? Aren't these little hearts just cute? You can use them as a letter or decorate your room with it. Whatever, I wish you all a happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment