Thursday, January 22, 2015

DIY: Pearl Bow Necklace


I love jewelry. I love wearing them and I love making them.
Have I already mentioned that I love them?

When I was a child, my father endowed me the best necklace - and my very first one. Since then, I adored everything that sparkles and glitters. My passion towards it grew big enough to make me want to craft jewelry myself. I've already made some creations for my friends who were willing to buy them and sometimes I would sit down and craft one as a birthday gift. So today, I will present you a piece of jewelry I created for one of my dear friends.

 

-Start by folding your wire in half and create a small loop by twisting it.
-Thread the pearls and the rhinestone.
-Continue to thread the pearls, then bend the wire and thread it through the other side of the rhinestone.
-Do the exact same thing to the other side, thread the wire through the rhinestone again, add the pearls and create another loop to prevent the pearls from slipping.
-Done!




I added a small section of rhinestones to either side of the bow and attached a chain. By making your bow smaller, you can wear it as a bracelet or as a brooch.
Happy DIYing!

No comments:

Post a Comment