Sunday, January 22, 2017

So it's been a while...

Hi to all the people out there!

Even while writing these lines, I'm still ruminating about what kind of excuses I should tell to justify my long (way to long) absence. Of course I could say that in the time I was 'offline', I've graduated from high school, changed houses, flew over to Korea, began to take classes in an art academy to fulfill my dream of getting into an art school, also began to take dance lessons thrice a week and nevermind to mention that I'm already 19 now. But in the end, it all results to me neglecting this blog which I cared (and still care) about a lot. At this point I have to apologize to my blog I guess.
Sorry blog.
So why now did I decide to start over again? Well - I did always think about restarting my blog posts, but somehow I ended up not to (I'm sure the majority out there can sympathize with me; maybe except those rare kind of people who have an iron will and are overly ambitious). My friend- who has also started a blog with a bit of my help (if I'm allowed to praise myself a little) told me the other day that I should start posting again. That's it. Simple, right? But sometimes all a person needs to pick oneself up again is just someone who tells you that you're sort of needed.

I'm going to start afresh, probably opening up a new category (in which I write about my recent and honest thoughts like in a diary) and I'll try to come up with diverse content for you. Oh, and not to forget to mention that my writing style has maybe changed a bit.

I'm really happy while writing these words, it makes me feel like I'm back home again - it's a delectable feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment