Sunday, August 16, 2015

& other Stories nail polish review and NAIL ART

 Hi!
It's been a while since I last published a nail design. For today's post, I've tried two nail polishes from & other Stories. I looove their shop - their clothes, accessories and now also their nail polishes! (although they are a bit pricey...)
To begin with, I bought the two colors "Clove Vert"(light green) and "Fountain Ice"(sheer blue). They cost 7 euro each and come in a small round bottle with a white cap which is slightly bigger than the transparent glass bottom. The brand name is written onto the cap and it contains 9 ml.
"Clove Vert" is a very light pastel green, while "Fountain Ice" is an almost white-blue color. I had to apply 3 coats to achieve full coverage. Also, the size of the brush is rather small, as well as the tip.
For the nail design, I've varied between color-blocking and dots.
What do you think about the nail polishes and the design? & other Stories has a huge nail polish collection and I'll definitely buy more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment